At Zidac Laboratories, we are committed to producing advanced products that offer the very best in hand hygiene – at work, at home, and on-the-go.
We are reliable, flexible and innovative, and committed to developing, producing and supplying products and services of superior quality and value that meet our customers’ needs.
Zidac Laboratories is committed to community care. In 2020 we donated more than 100,000 550ml bottles Zidac Antibacterial Hand Gel to hospitals and health centres as part of our ongoing donations programme.
Zidac Laboratories is dedicated to protecting the environment, using ethically sourced ingredients and 100% recyclable packaging.
our key to success
- Highly educated and skilled (40% of employees with university degree)
- Investment in educating and upskilling
- Speed of response
- BRC – Consumer product group 1 certificate
- Sedex – SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit)
- ISO 22716
- Customer audited and approved
- High speed, automated, flexible manufacturing
- Laboratories (R&D, Microbiological, QA/QC)
- Design (Bottles, labels, cartons, presentations)
- Blow Moulding (Design & produce PET, HDPE & PP packaging)
- Logistics (Electronic warehousing)
- ZIDAC cares for the environment and therefore its products as well as its production practices are environment-friendly
It smells good, feels great to use and doesn't leave any horrible residue, unlike some that I have had to use.
Our entire team has been impressed with the product - both the solidly built dispensers and the sanitiser itself.
However, I’ve just come across the Zidac one which we seem to have started using this week and it smells absolutely amazing and it is the nicest one I’ve come across.